Author Topic: Fleet Recruitment Officer Application  (Read 26779 times)

Offline Lord Baha, God of Pie

• Tec'Ma-Te
  • On active duty
    • View Profile
Fleet Recruitment Officer Application
« on: April 17, 2013, 02:27:03 PM »
Stargate-Union is looking for 2 Recruitment Officers. The Recruitment Officers will be in charge of recruiting to the fleet. These players will need to be actively recruiting players within the game. This Role will be set as "Colonel" in the ranks, The desired person should be very active and getting on in the game at least once a day. Please fill out the form in a reply to this thread

Character Name(charactername@accountname):

How long have you been playing Star Trek Online?

How long have you been with Stargate-Union?

Have you been in any other fleet? And if so were you in any kind of leadership role?

If you would, please give a little more info on why you think you would be best for this role?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 01:16:16 PM by bahamut8591 »

Offline col_klutz88

• Civilian Contractor
  • Reserve officer
    • View Profile
Re: Fleet Recruitment Officer Application
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2013, 05:40:40 PM »
I am interesting in becoming a recruiting officer, I have been playing STO for 33 days now and most of that has been spent as part of stargate-union.  I have never been part of another fleet, but am looking forward to learning more about the leadership roles and gaining knowledge and experience as well as doing my best to bring new players to the fleet.  I play very regularly, and am usually on for a few hours every day. Though because I am in the military my play times vary due to my work hours and when we go out for training for extended periods of time.

Thanks.