Author Topic: Fleet Project Manager Application  (Read 24385 times)

Offline Lord Baha, God of Pie

• Tec'Ma-Te
  • On active duty
    • View Profile
Fleet Project Manager Application
« on: April 27, 2013, 01:15:57 PM »
Stargate-Union is looking for a Project Manager. The project Manager will be in charge of the Fleet and Embassy project, This will include lining up the projects, letting the fleet know what they need to start collecting for the upcoming projects. This Role will be set as "Colonel" in the ranks, The desired person should be very active and getting on in the game at least once a day.

Character Name(charactername@accountname):

How long have you been playing Star Trek Online?

How long have you been with Stargate-Union?

Have you been in any other fleet? And if so were you in any kind of leadership role?

If you would, please give a little more info on why you think you would be best for this role?

Offline Mark

• General
  • Reserve officer
    • View Profile
Re: Fleet Project Manager Application
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 12:26:58 PM »
Mark@ussexcaliber1                                     Current Fleet Rank: Colonel

I have been playing STO for 9 months (since August 2012)

I have been with SG-U as Mark for coming up to a week (26/4/13), however as @ussexcaliber1 shortly after it was founded.

I have been in both the original SGU fleet before being kicked (Rank 3) and S5D (Saturn 5 Division) (Rank 4) before joining SG-U.

I haven't been in any kind of leader ship role in SGU or S5D however since joining SG-U I have been very active, on for average 2 hours a day peeking at 6 hours on weekends and some weekdays.

I believe I am well suited for this role as I have a very organised mind and am on TS (TeamSpeak) whenever i'm online talking to the leaders/Founders of SG-U and asking what is next for the fleet. I am aware of the duties entitled and welcome the experience of being the Fleet Project Manager.