Author Topic: System Lords  (Read 7857 times)

Offline Astara

• On active duty
    • View Profile
System Lords
« on: February 10, 2016, 12:17:21 AM »
Hey there, sorry I've been absent an awful lot recently. Very busy. A few of you may recognise me or not.
- I was the one babbling what happened to the fleet in the channels. And I suggested to update the system lord fleet emblem. 

This may not be the place to ask this, but I found out that the System Lords has split off from Stargate-Union and is no longer recognised as part of the fleet. Now I don't know how this occurred, all I know is that members started to disagree with each other.

What does this mean for remaining or returning members of System Lords? Can we still use the forums and channels? Or are we refugees? Do we abandon the site and move on.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 09:17:46 PM by Astara »

Offline Astara

• On active duty
    • View Profile
Re: System Lords
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2016, 05:40:18 PM »
Well since nobody has issues, I am going to assume I still have permission to write here in the mean time. I managed to level up to 40 and now I am using my Ha'tak/Cheops called "The Eye of Ra" ^_^ looks almost like the ones in the TV series.

I have also made my Jaffa crew. I based their outfits on the Stargate 1994 movie, but added symbols on their heads. I might tweak them a bit, I only wish I could give the guys skirts. I'll post them later.

In the mean time.

"KREE ON!"

~Astara'
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 09:18:37 PM by Astara »

Offline Astara

• On active duty
    • View Profile
Re: System Lords
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2016, 09:14:24 PM »
Hey, again. As promised I present to you my Jaffa! And my Goa'uld (God).

They are based on the Stargate (1994). I bought the Klingon Academy to give the males skirts/loincloths. The females are easier (orion) but if you buy the original mirror universe outfit in the C-Store you can put skirts on them with the Klingon cloth belt. I used herald beams for the staff weapons.

My Goa'uld has the seven of nines costume (hand) for the Kara Kesh 'Ribbon Device' . The outfit color schemes were inspired by Ra's costume. Sadly I can't wear his tunic :/ And you can't get the helmets, but you could always edit them in.

"KREE ON!"

~Astara'
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 09:16:02 PM by Astara »