Author Topic: Doctor Who  (Read 6928 times)

Offline NelaytonDHG

• Lieutenant
  • Reserve officer
    • View Profile
Doctor Who
« on: May 10, 2013, 09:02:34 PM »
Hey so I'm gonna drop this in if you don't want it here let me know and I'll delete it or you can anyway

So I'm gonna start this by asking a question "who is your favorite doctor and who is your favorite companion"

Mine is the 11th doctor played by matt smith and for the companion ill have to say amy pond played by karen gillian what's yours?

Offline blevok

• Fleet Commandant
  • On active duty
  • Kek'tar!
    • View Profile
Re: Doctor Who
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2013, 11:15:45 PM »
i'd have to second number 11 and amy pond.  the way they transitioned to the 11th doctor and brought in amy was just brilliant. and the episodes have intrigued me much more than previous seasons.

Offline Sir Lassdom

• Major
  • On active duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2013, 10:45:23 AM »
Only in this section I have a reply option.

Please review my permissions to reply in all other sections of this forum, thanx!

Offline blevok

• Fleet Commandant
  • On active duty
  • Kek'tar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2013, 01:08:42 PM »
Only in this section I have a reply option.

Please review my permissions to reply in all other sections of this forum, thanx!

I'm looking into this problem, it seems to be more than just a simple issue with permissions.  I'll post an update when it's resolved.  Thank you for reporting this.

Edit:
I did a test to try to reproduce the issue, but i was unable to see it.  I'll need a little more info to help me track down the problem.
There are two ways to reply.  There is a small reply button above the first post and below the last post, right next to the buttons... notify, mark unread, etc.  The other way to reply is the quick-reply box, which will be at the bottom of the page.  You can control whether this box shows up expanded, collapsed, or not at all.  These settings can be found in your account settings, in modify profile > look and layout preferences.
So are you saying that you are unable to use, or don't even see, either of the reply options in any thread outside of this section?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 05:48:17 PM by blevok »