Author Topic: Questions about the game  (Read 18401 times)

Offline Winchester

• On active duty
    • View Profile
Questions about the game
« on: March 27, 2015, 11:19:55 AM »
Hi,

I started playing STO about three weeks ago and I have a few of questions if anyone has the time.

1. I noticed it takes 20 hours to complete research, is there a way to bring down the time requirement?

2. How can I tell if I set up my Stargate Union chat box the right way?

3. How can I join a team with Stargate Union members?

4. I have a second character that's in a different fleet, how do I sign up that character to Stargate Union?
   (note I want to use my second character to farm duty officers for the fleet)

Like I said I'm a noob, so sorry for all the questions and Thanks for your time.                         

Winchester

Offline Zohan

• General
  • On active duty
  • Stargate-Union General/Fleet Community Officer
    • View Profile
    • Stargate-Union
Re: Questions about the game
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2015, 05:38:19 PM »
Hi Winchester, and welcome to SGU !
To answer your questions,
1.- 20 hrs for research - you can use Di-lithium to reduce the time and speed the process ( this is for crafting and upgrade research) i.e - Finish Now (XXX dil)
2.- SGU Chat channel instructions can be found here: http://stargate-union.com/chatchannel.html
3.- Teaming up with other members is easy, look in SGU roster (Your Fleet button on mini map and Roster tab) and right click on their name and "invite to team"
4.- First, that char will have to leave the other fleet, then have a member lieutenant or higher invite him to fleet or contact an officer online to invite as well.
We welcome all questions and are glad to help out with our new members (to the game and to the fleet)
I hope this helps answer what you wanted to know  :)

Zohan@oxzohanxo
Fleet Community Manager - SGU
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 05:42:27 PM by Zohan »

Offline Winchester

• On active duty
    • View Profile
Re: Questions about the game
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2015, 01:49:25 PM »
Zohan thanks for the help =D