Author Topic: Stargate-Union: Fleet Update - 2/2/2014  (Read 5219 times)

Offline blevok

• Fleet Commandant
  • On active duty
  • Kek'tar!
    • View Profile
Stargate-Union: Fleet Update - 2/2/2014
« on: February 02, 2014, 12:36:47 AM »
Greetings everyone, i hope you are all enjoying the Season 8.5 update.  It's great to have another feature episode including a well known trek actor, and i'm pretty excited to start getting more use out of old ships with the new quick equip and starship switching functions.  I'm very happy to see the game continue to evolve and provide new ways to increase the fun.

I'd like to remind everyone that we have a Teamspeak 3 server located at ts.stargate-union.com
There is no password required, and it is available 24/7.  Please feel free to connect at any time.  Even if the leaders are not online, you can still connect and invite others to join you.

As always, complete info regarding teamspeak, promotion policies and other fleet information is available on our website at www.stargate-union.com

On another subject, i'm happy to congratulate Zohan@oxzohanxo on his pormotion to Colonel.  As a Colonel, he will join the fleet leadership, and assist in running the day to day operations of the fleet.  Zohan is a longtime member of SGU and i'm certain that he'll prove a valuable asset to the fleet as a leader.

Peace and long life,
-blevok