Author Topic: Kek'tar!  (Read 7157 times)

Offline blevok

• Fleet Commandant
  • On active duty
  • Kek'tar!
    • View Profile
Kek'tar!
« on: June 05, 2012, 04:03:12 PM »
Tek ma tek.  Lo'tak meta satak blevok, a 71 year old jaffa once in the service of Imhotep.  I was loyal to my god throughout his deception of the rebel jaffa.  Upon his murder by Teal'c, I remained undercover and lived among the tau'ri and many shol'va on a secret base of the tau'ri.  I discretely transmitted information to Anubis about a new weapon the tau'ri were constructing, and as reward Anubis gave me the gift of immortality and allowed me to serve him.  Since his dissapearance, I have traveled to many worlds, and battled many tau'ri along the way.
I am a capable warrior, however my time among the tau'ri has left me with occasional disturbing visions of another life.  In the visions, I often sit in front of a glowing box, with another glowing box to my side.  I'm not sure what it means, but I have the vision often.  I am convinced that the only way to find peace and bring meaning to my life, is to continue to do battle with the tau'ri, and to hunt down shol'va until the return of my master Anubis.
Kalek shal'tek!
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 02:59:46 AM by blevok »