Author Topic: Set up STF time  (Read 6073 times)

Offline Triarii

• Civilian Contractor
  • On active duty
    • View Profile
Set up STF time
« on: June 04, 2012, 09:51:23 PM »
I was wondering who would be interested in setting up a true STF Elite time. I am not to picky but if we could get all of elite on at one time, to rock all the STF elites we could really gear our ships out. Also it would be really fun to play with everyone again.

Reply if you think it would be cool to have a set time and also when and what time you would want to do it. Lets see if we can all come to a agreement.

Offline blevok

• Fleet Commandant
  • On active duty
  • Kek'tar!
    • View Profile
Re: Set up STF time
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2012, 12:22:04 PM »
it's an attractive idea, but realistically, you'll find that getting four other fleet members to get on at the same time and do 3 or 6 stf's in a row, will be a challenge at best.
your best bet is to get on our teamspeak at ts.stargate-union.com around early evening (america time) and join or try to form a group to do all the stf's.
if you love doing elite stf's and want to get the optional every time, i highly recommend joining the EliteSTF chat channel.  trust me, you'll be much happier after joining, and you'll never click the PvE queue button again (at least not for stf's).  and make sure to set the channel color to something noticeable, so you have every opportunity to do the stf's you want.

Offline Triarii

• Civilian Contractor
  • On active duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2012, 07:30:51 AM »
I already do that, Its not hard for me to get a running group for STF elites and get what I want. I wish to do this to be able to spend more time with the fleet. Sometimes we are able to get on but don't. If we set a time more people will try and be on at this time allowing us to do major fleet actions. This will become extremely important during season 6 based on what I have read. So if we start trying to figure out a time now we can get a head start.

Offline blevok

• Fleet Commandant
  • On active duty
  • Kek'tar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2012, 09:03:03 PM »
good points,  but i never know if i'll be able to be on at specific times because my work schedule is different every week.