Author Topic: Other Games  (Read 7542 times)

Offline Lord Baha, God of Pie

• Tec'Ma-Te
  • On active duty
    • View Profile
Other Games
« on: June 03, 2012, 11:19:42 AM »
So what other games do you guys play?

Offline blevok

• Fleet Commandant
  • On active duty
  • Kek'tar!
    • View Profile
Re: Other Games
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2012, 02:04:59 PM »
well i still play bridge commander every once in a while, because it's still the best star trek/space combat game ever, and it's still got an active community and lots of mods.  after SGR, i got hooked on lead and gold, just because the gameplay is very similar to SGR.  also, i still play through dominion wars and invasion of cardassia once every year or so, but that's pretty much the extent of my gaming.  so aside from STO and LaG, the rest of the games i play are over 10 years old.

Offline Triarii

• Civilian Contractor
  • On active duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 09:48:35 PM »
I have not heard of bridge command so i am guessing i will have to try it

Offline MaximusFurious

• Enlisted
  • On active duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2012, 03:13:12 PM »
other than sto i play dc universe,modern warfare 2 & couple of other games online on my ps3 hope to get star trek legacy for ps3(played 360) altho have played all star trek games going atm.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 03:13:54 PM by MaximusFurious »

Offline Canisrufus5

• Enlisted
  • On active duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2014, 03:01:55 PM »
I used to play Andromeda5 which was a type of space invaders with a loose plot line but I stopped when I started STO.  I really can't see myself having anymore time for another MMO right now, with school and work taking up a good chunk of my time.

Offline IamDel

• Reserve officer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2015, 01:30:04 PM »
Hi,

Well EvE Online has been my main mmo for a very long time, but it's a killer of a second life, which I no longer can sustain....

I've played STO on and off since the very beginning.

I noticed you guy's play SW:TOR; I also played that form the very begining for around a year; until the drama kicked in and I rage quit. You probs' want to know who my guild was...The Old Republic and Lal was the guild leader. Tbh the guild were a pretty nice bunch, until people wanted to start doing there thing and the divide happens  :'(

I've also play the COD franchise ps4/ps3, Final Fantasy 14(pc) and a whole variety of other mmorpgs.

As for stand alone games ...MassEffect I just keep replaying...can'y wait for andromeda next year... rolling through the trilogy again atm.. trying to meet shepards mother..appreantly if you choose spacer as your background you get to meet her(I may have misunderstood). Either way its funfunfun.

Also I love the Final Fantasy franchise, currently playing through the HD remaster of X & X-2 also installed Type-0 on steam...Ohhhh!! Final Fantasy & remake for the PS4 .. really can't wait !!!!

thats me and more ..bema me up ^^^

Offline luplay

• On active duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2022, 02:34:08 AM »
I played LOL and APEX.