Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10]
KDF Honor Guards / System Lords
« Last post by Astara on February 10, 2016, 12:17:21 AM »
Hey there, sorry I've been absent an awful lot recently. Very busy. A few of you may recognise me or not.
- I was the one babbling what happened to the fleet in the channels. And I suggested to update the system lord fleet emblem. 

This may not be the place to ask this, but I found out that the System Lords has split off from Stargate-Union and is no longer recognised as part of the fleet. Now I don't know how this occurred, all I know is that members started to disagree with each other.

What does this mean for remaining or returning members of System Lords? Can we still use the forums and channels? Or are we refugees? Do we abandon the site and move on.
Stargate-Union / SGU Event Games !!!
« Last post by Zohan on February 07, 2016, 02:17:20 PM »
SGU Event Games !!!
We will be holding various games in the fleet for prizes! Keep active for times and dates of the activities!
Here's a few examples of prizes to be won...
Stargate-Union / Research Lab Tier III
« Last post by Zohan on February 02, 2016, 08:37:49 PM »
Our Research Lab is now Tier III  ;D

Thanks to all the members who have helped achieve this !
The Tavern! / Re: Kick back and RELAX!
« Last post by Roberts on November 18, 2015, 06:15:33 PM »
https://youtu.be/2vNBA8mHFf8. Because it is need here too
General Discussion / Re: Hello out there
« Last post by Roberts on November 18, 2015, 06:12:44 PM »
https://youtu.be/2vNBA8mHFf8 just watch it!!!!!!!! Best Spock music video today
General Discussion / Hello out there
« Last post by Roberts on November 18, 2015, 06:05:20 AM »
700 day veteran that decided to jump ship for another fleet to look after his plunder. I am the dread pirate Roberts and I am here to pay for fezziks bar tab
The Tavern! / Re: Kick back and RELAX!
« Last post by Roberts on November 17, 2015, 09:04:01 PM »
I missed the party it seems, I'll just go hang out with my handle of whiskey and drown my worries....

What do you do in an empty star port
Early in the morning!

Way hay and up she rises,
Early in the morning!

Walk behind the bar and drink what's left there
Early in the morning!
Other Games / Re: Other Games
« Last post by IamDel on November 12, 2015, 01:30:04 PM »
Hi,

Well EvE Online has been my main mmo for a very long time, but it's a killer of a second life, which I no longer can sustain....

I've played STO on and off since the very beginning.

I noticed you guy's play SW:TOR; I also played that form the very begining for around a year; until the drama kicked in and I rage quit. You probs' want to know who my guild was...The Old Republic and Lal was the guild leader. Tbh the guild were a pretty nice bunch, until people wanted to start doing there thing and the divide happens  :'(

I've also play the COD franchise ps4/ps3, Final Fantasy 14(pc) and a whole variety of other mmorpgs.

As for stand alone games ...MassEffect I just keep replaying...can'y wait for andromeda next year... rolling through the trilogy again atm.. trying to meet shepards mother..appreantly if you choose spacer as your background you get to meet her(I may have misunderstood). Either way its funfunfun.

Also I love the Final Fantasy franchise, currently playing through the HD remaster of X & X-2 also installed Type-0 on steam...Ohhhh!! Final Fantasy & remake for the PS4 .. really can't wait !!!!

thats me and more ..bema me up ^^^
General Discussion / Re: Hello, I am Phallaxia.
« Last post by blevok on October 25, 2015, 04:52:39 PM »
I just wanted to say hello and thanks for letting me be apart of this neat fleet.  I am a beta player so I have been around for some time, so I can be helpful, but will always learn new tricks.  I look forwarded to playing with you all.

Welcome aboard Phallaxia
General Discussion / Hello, I am Phallaxia.
« Last post by Phallaxia on October 25, 2015, 10:34:58 AM »
I just wanted to say hello and thanks for letting me be apart of this neat fleet.  I am a beta player so I have been around for some time, so I can be helpful, but will always learn new tricks.  I look forwarded to playing with you all.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10]